Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What You'll Find Here...

Just thought I'd take a moment to share with you my initial plans for "a Graceful space." Granted, in time the focus may be added to and/or changed, but at least here we have a place to start. So, in no particular order, here is my list of;

"Stuff I'd Like to Include in 'a Graceful space' Blog"
1. Organizing, De-cluttering and Decorating advice, tips, projects and tutorials
2. Musings and Inspirations for said advice, tips, projects and tutorials
3. Entertaining and Hosting thoughts and ideas (recipes, table arrangements, themes etc.)
4. Re-purposed items of inspiration and how-to's
5. A glimpse into my everyday living in hopes that you'll feel comfortable enough to share yours
6. Fun, pretty things and ideas I like that make me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment